What is Accounting- Things every Entrepreneur should know
Monday, January 28 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
48 more seats available
– How to tell what type of business you have (personal services, proprietorship, corporation)
– What insurance should I have as a minimum?
– What is the best way to pay myself?
– How to know if I am profitable
– What are some key questions to ask a potential adviser (potential bookkeeper, accountant, tax adviser)
The Speaker: Lydija Dahl
Lydija provides senior financial, risk and audit expertise. Lydija utilizes her experience from working with the Big Four accounting/audit firms, National Energy Board and the BC Auditor General’s office over the past 25 years. This diverse background allows Lydija the ability to understand situations quickly and lead an organization to successfully meet their objectives and improve ROI through a variety of methods.