As businesses continue to evolve and increase innovation at a rapid speed, fraud actors are using this transition as an opportunity to attack at every turn. Now, more than ever, it’s crucial for business owners and industry leaders at all levels to have the strategies, controls and processes in place to protect business through a 360 degree lens. Join us for a front-of-mind discussion around the approaches many fraud actors are taking to capitalize on business vulnerability and key takeaways for how to mitigate risk. Some areas we will explore include:
- Cybersecurity basics, how to protect your business at minimum with easy to implement tools and mitigation strategies.
- The most common and disruptive frauds in today’s day and age.
- A dive into malware fraud attack methods and current trending seen as a common vector against businesses today.
- Current fraud statistics in Canada.
- What to do if you have been a victim of fraud.