Using the Power of Video to Position Yourself as a Expert
Tuesday, August 28 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
In this 1-hour workshop, participants will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of how video and other multi-media imagery can be used to position themselves as experts
- Simple tricks or ways to clearly demonstrate their knowledge and mastery
- How to use video to leverage their personal brand
- A sound understanding of the four necessary components of a compelling video message Information on Luc T. Bouchard.
Owner of Bare Bones Video Productions, Executive Producer and Message Crafter Luc T.
Bouchard has accomplished the following:
- Produced well over 350 videos across three YouTube Channels
- Luc’s most watched video has 33 K views and gets on average 19 views a day
- Created the following online course: “Producing High Performance Video Content: The
GPS to loyal audiences; 4 essential mechanisms” which has 5600+ students from 130
countries and is on .com