Turn your Passion into a Full or Part – Time Business with EnterpRISEing Youth +
Tuesday, September 10 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
14 more seats available
Are you between the ages of 16 to 29? Have a practical idea to start a small business (part-time or full-time). Have experienced a mental health and/or addiction challenge?
EnterpRISEing Youth+ is a FREE course for youth who are interested in starting or growing a small business.
- Acquire skills & develop a lean business plan
- Cultivate the confidence to run a successful business
- Mentorship from business professionals
- Graduates are eligible for a $300 start up grant!
- Now accepting applications for our Fall session!
Learn about this new 7-week program hosted by Entrepreneurs with Disabilities from Prospect Human Services and Rise Asset Development. Entrepreneurs with Disabilities is open to anyone interested in starting a business and can identify as having a permanent disability or chronic condition.
Kathryn Hotte and Dave Reid, Small Business Advisors for Prospect Human Services.
Bookings are closed for this event.