The Money Side of Business
Tuesday, April 16 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
23 more seats available
This is an advanced session explaining the basic tools and techniques of financial management for a business owner, including budget creation and monitoring, cash management, product/division/customer analysis, planning/forecasting, and trend analysis.
- What’s financial management?
- What tools can help operate my business?
- How do I determine if a product is profitable?
- What’s my most profitable product?
- Who are my most profitable customers?
- Why do I need a budget?
- How do I create and use a budget?
- What reports do I need?
- How do I tell where my business is heading?
- To be able to use financial management tools to evaluate their business and make informed financial decisions.
The Speaker: Shannon West
Shannon grew up in Winnipeg where she obtained her Advanced Business Administration certificate as well as her CPA, CGA degree. She started her career in Accounting in Winnipeg, then expanded it further in Georgia, USA and now lives in Calgary. Throughout her career at the Senior Manager level, she has gained experience in many industries, always participating in initiatives to move the company forward. Shannon is certified in both Change Management and Emotional Intelligence (EQ). She also is an entrepreneur, owning a Consulting company – RemiFox Management Inc. through which she provides training and speaking services. Shannon enjoys volunteering her time in the area of Financial Literacy as well as personal development and serving the community.
Tags: budget, cash flow, financial management
Bookings are closed for this event.