The Money Side of Business
Wednesday, September 14 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
ATB Entrepreneur Centre is pleased to welcome Shannon West, with RemiFox Management for an in depth session explaining the basic tools and techniques of financial management for a business owner, including budget creation and monitoring, cash management, product/division/customer analysis, planning/forecasting, and trend analysis.
After this session, you will have a good understanding of:
– What’s financial management?
– What tools can help operate my business?
– How do I determine if a product is profitable?
– What’s my most profitable product?
– Who are my most profitable customers?
– Why do I need a budget?
– How do I create and use a budget?
– What reports do I need?
– How do I tell where my business is heading?
To be able to use financial management tools to evaluate your business and make informed financial decisions