The F.A.S.T. Lane
Monday, December 9 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
The F.A.S.T. Lane – Frustrated, Anxious, Stressed, and Tired?
– Constantly OVERWHELMED by too many responsibilities
– Frustrated you can’t quite seem to get ahead even though you believe you know better or have good ideas
– Aggravated you can’t find the right people to surround yourself with who can do it as well as you can
– You are likely fighting fires and really IN the “working” of the business… a lot of “have to” and “need to energy”
– You want less stress, to get more done in less time and with less effort, to have more time to focus on the strategy and growth aspects, to enjoy the benefits (not the stress) of being in your own business, personal freedom, etc.
You CAN achieve greatness… when you are equipped with the right knowledge.
Join us for a special presentation to learn the ONE thing that changes everything… something that will skyrocket you to a whole new level of inner transformation. It’s something you already
have in your possession – whether you know it or not.
About the Speaker:
Cathy Rashidian spent 20 years slaying the corporate world. She faced stage 2 Hodgkin lymphoma head-on and came away cancer-free. At 40, she seemed to have a charmed and
perfect life. High-level job. Marriage. New house. New baby. And a craving to keep making everything better, thanks to a brain and personality that pushed her, fueled her, inspired her, until it pushed too far. That’s when she crashed, hit her tipping point … and learned she has adult ADHD. Of the 10 million adults with ADHD, some are high-functioning professionals like Cathy, whose gift can produce the same creativity and problem-solving ability, and the challenges of a mind sometimes in overdrive. Empowered with knowledge and a new mission, Cathy became a certified professional coach and established Ready Set Choose in Calgary. As a transformation coach, Cathy supports entrepreneurs and business professionals through transitions in life after being diagnosed with ADHD.
A powerful speaker with an inspirational story, Cathy can’t wait to talk to your business or group about the payoff in having Adult ADHD and running a business successfully.