The Business Goal “Factory” – Set your Goals. Execute Those Goals. See your Business Grow.
Tuesday, September 3 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
47 more seats available
“If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else.” – Lawrence J. Peter
- According to Harvard, if you create your goals and write them down, this will enhance your motivation and makes it much more likely that you will succeed.
- Companies that write down their goals and actually executed on them in showed a 700 percent increase in growth versus those that didn’t!
- The results clearly showed that if you create those goals, and write them down and then execute, your business will succeed and grow.
- BUT… a common challenge many business owners face is the execution part. It’s hard to keep on top of things with everything else that’s going on. And, what if you get stuck? Who do ask for advice? No-one is there to help you, and no-one is holding you accountable…
Announcing “The Business Goal Factory”
- Join me and other business owners for a taste – in one hour we will overview setting a wide range of goals, how to prioritize those goals and how to achieve them!
- This seminar is for people that want to set their business goals over the next year and, most importantly, want to create accountability to execute these goals.
- If you’re not consistently setting and achieving your quarterly, annual and multi-year goals yet, I’d love to be the one who gets you there!
About the Speaker – Philip Doublet, P.Eng
A Professional Engineer with broad business and finance skills and over 25 years of operations, strategy and financial leadership experience across many diverse industries. Strong and varied board experience serving on many public, private and not-for-profit boards. A founder of eight separate companies to date, he has started, managed and sold a number of businesses and provides valuable guidance to small, medium and large business clients.
Phil earned a B.Sc. in Engineering from the University of Calgary and has completed a number of post-graduate courses in finance, management and technology. Since 2000, Phil has been a principal consultant with Doublet Management Consulting Ltd. delivering sophisticated corporate finance advice, management consulting and capital formation for clients in Canada and the US. Recently, Phil augmented his practice by joining E2 Coaching and there he provides clients with comprehensive business coaching, executive coaching, and management consulting. He also leads the corporate finance practice for E2 Coaching helping entrepreneurs with business valuations, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures coupled with “best in class” business coaching to ensure a smooth and profitable transition for both the seller and the buyer.