The 5 Mistakes Business Owners Make with their Bookkeeping
Wednesday, September 4 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
42 more seats available
In this session, attendees will learn about the five mistakes that business owners make with their bookkeeping.
1. Delaying the inevitable – procrastinating on your monthly balance checks
2. Losing receipts – The truth is entrepreneurs lose up to $4000 in Tax Deductible income
3. Tax Errors – costly re-assessments and misrepresented business expenses
4. Your time is valuable – What are your true strengths?
5. Losing money and time – Do you know how much you are worth per hour?
About the Speaker:
Jason Hastie is a CPA, CA with a Masters in Accounting. He’s also the Lead Singer of the Top50 Canadian country band “Jason Hastie and The Alibi,” the published author of “The Dollar Code,” and the founder of “TenjaGo!”
If you and your business are suffering because you don’t want to face your bookkeeping, we want to help. We understand how to make money work for you and eliminate your losses. It’s not complicated.