Staying on Top of Small Business Income Taxes (Small Business Canada)
Tuesday, September 10 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
Businesses cannot avoid tax filing whether they are profitable or not, but it’s a wise business practice to enlighten themselves with some tax strategies to maximize business income tax deductions and stay on top of filing requirements to avoid interest and penalties.
Have Canadian Income tax questions related to running a business?
- Which Canadian Income Tax Return do you need for your Small Business?
- How to comply with Canadian tax standards as a sole proprietor versus a corporation?
- What business expenses are legitimate Canadian income tax deductions? Can you claim expenses on income tax without receipts?
- What are the Canadian small business corporate tax rates, including tax rates for provinces and territories?
- When must Canadian corporate income tax returns be filed? What happens if not filed on time?
- What are the chances of corporation being audited by Canada Revenue Agency?
**Please Note: This seminar is ideal for sole proprietors, start-ups and small to medium sized businesses
About the Speaker:
Vartika Satija, CPA, CA is an independent designated professional accountant, striving to work with small businesses to educate and provide a financial check up of their business. Her passion is to partner up with Sole Proprietors, Small Businesses and Non for Profits to provide ongoing guidance towards their unique Accounting and Tax requirements. Her mission is to ensure that small businesses are well educated and informed about the best tax and accounting practices to be able to manage their cash flows and utilize in the best possible ways that will help to grow their business, achieve their financial goals and make a difference in the community. Her intensive experience includes personal and corporate tax compliance, tax planning, and other business advisory and who have also been involved in all sorts of businesses such as manufacturing, consulting, professional services, construction, retail, restaurants, real estate, and many more.