This seminar is ideal for sole proprietors, start-ups and small to medium sized businesses. Register for this free session here.
Businesses cannot avoid tax filing whether they are profitable or not, but it’s a wise business practice to enlighten themselves with some tax strategies to maximize business income tax deductions and stay on top of filing requirements to avoid interest and penalties.
Have Canadian Income tax questions related to running a business?
- Which Canadian Income Tax Return do you need for your Small Business?
- How to comply with Canadian tax standards as a sole proprietor versus a corporation?
- What business expenses are legitimate Canadian income tax deductions? Can you claim expenses on income tax without receipts?
- What are the Canadian small business corporate tax rates, including tax rates for provinces and territories?
- When must Canadian corporate income tax returns be filed? What happens if not filed on time?
- What are the chances of corporation being audited by Canada Revenue Agency?