Startup Community 101
Tuesday, January 30 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
Learn all about Calgary’s innovation ecosystem
Want to learn more about the local resources, programs and events that will help you take your idea or startup company to the next level? Join Startup Calgary for a 20 minute presentation that will give you an overview on the following resources available for Calgary-based entrepreneurs:
- Meetups, Events & Conferences
- Mentorship, Training & Recognition Programs
- Coworking Spaces, Incubators & Accelerators
- Funding Programs
- Angel & Venture Capital Investors
- Startup Calgary programs and events
- and more!
You will leave with a greater understanding of Calgary’s innovation ecosystem as well as a copy of the slide deck. This session is suitable for all level of entrepreneurship.
This session will be presented by Jenn Delconte, Community Manager for Startup Calgary.