Savvy Surfer with the Better Business Bureau
Friday, November 29 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
50 more seats available
- BBB Overview (what BBB does)
- How to recognize and avoid fraud & scams
- What to do if you suspect fraud
- Examples of scams/frauds most likely to be encountered as a business:
- Whaling Scam
- Invoice Scam
- CRA Scam
- Ransomware and cyber security insurance
- What to do if you do become a victim of fraud
Sergio brings his varied business background and his enthusiasm for working with people to his role as Accredited Business Coach with BBB.
Prior to joining BBB in 2014, Sergio studied International Affairs before enrolling in Business Operations Management. His work experience includes managing a publicity business, a financial career with RBC and TD Bank and the co-administration of a video production company.
Through his unique perspective Sergio now assists BBB Accredited Businesses optimize their message to the public and focus on positive business relations with customers and fellow businesses to maximize their performance.
Bookings are closed for this event.