Reality of Retail – Keys to Success in a Digital World
Thursday, May 16 | 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
0 more seats available
This event is located at the Almanac on Whyte Avenue – Registration is required for attendance.
Join us at The Almanac on Whyte Ave for an evening of connecting, sharing, learning and GROWING together with Old Strathcona Business Association, School of Retailing Alberta School of Business, ATB Entrepreneur Centre and Business Link
Are you ready to connect with others who want to share the tools and inspiration to future proof your retail business? Join is if you are ready to learn from your neighbours who are doing it right, and those that want to share their experiences of what not to do.
We will discuss trends in Merchandising and Aesthetics 101 as well as how to infuse cool experiences to encourage your customers to keep coming back.
- Heather Thomson, Executive Director, School of Retailing, Alberta School of Business
- Aimee Parker, Entrepreneur Strategist, ATB Entrepreneur Centre
- Cherie Klassen, Executive Director, Old Strathcona Business Association
- Kristopher Armitage, Manager, Knifewear, Board Vice President, Old Strathcona Business Association
- Kyla Kazeil, Co-owner, Bamboo Ballroom, The Common, 9910 and Grandin Fish
We look forward to having you join us for some sharing and learning along with some fantastic food and beverages.
Location: The Almanac on Whyte Ave
Quality retail is alive and well…and GROWING!
Join us to create invaluable connections.
Online bookings are not available for this event.