On Purpose Networking
Thursday, November 2 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
Have you ever…..
- Felt a little awkward at a networking event?
- Felt unsure about what to say?
- Wondered if networking is really all its cracked up to be?
- Wondered how you could be more effective and get better results from networking?
There are 5 Important Principles to become a Master Networker
- The Networking Mindset
- The right mindset that is key to networking success
- 5 steps to get comfortable talking to strangers
- Starting the conversation
- Being memorable
- Questions to develop a deeper connection
- Reciprocity Principle
- The science behind “Thank you”
- Get people wanting to help you
- Master Your Message
- How do you respond to the question “What do you do?”
- Help people help you with the right message
Lynnell is a certified Coach, Speaker and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team and a Human Behaviour Consultant with Personality Insights
She was a four time Provincial Champion and Western Canadian Champion in orienteering, scholarship winner for dance and varsity rugby player for Concordia University in Montreal. As an athlete and a coach she learned the greatest lessons in leadership from her coaches, teammates and her athletes.
Today she helps entrepreneurs move their careers forward by becoming better networkers, communicators and leaders.