Money Side of Business (Advanced Session)
Friday, April 26 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
23 more seats available
In this advanced session Roxane will explain the basic tools and techniques of financial management for a business owner, including budget creation and monitoring, cash management, product/division/customer analysis, planning/forecasting, and trend analysis.
• What’s financial management?
• What tools can help operate my business?
• How do I determine if a product is profitable?
• What’s my most profitable product?
• Who are my most profitable customers?
• Why do I need a budget?
• How do I create and use a budget?
• What reports do I need?
• How do I tell where my business is heading?
• To be able to use financial management tools to evaluate their business and make informed financial decisions
About your Facilitator: Roxane Power, CPA, CA
Roxane maintains overall responsibility for risk management and internal audit function of Peace Hills Insurance. Working with the Risk Committee, Management, and Audit Committee, this role provides assurance that appropriate governance, risk and compliance programs are in place, effective and operational. Roxane designs, monitors and updates the processes, policies and procedures to identify and manage internal and external threats to the achievement of the organizational objectives all while maintaining compliance to applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.