How to Keep Up with Cyber Attacks
Thursday, November 1 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
With all the constant news of cyber attacks, are these threats real? Do cyber criminals really target “the little guys”? If it is true, how to I keep up? Whether you’re a tech guru or not, it is very difficult to know what is happening locally and around the world.
About your Facilitator:
About Zen Cyber:
Zen Cyber Ltd. is a new company but with long time industry experience. Each of our technical team members have over 20 years of IT and training experience. They include:
- Designing and supporting of the Integrated Response Against Organized Crime (IROC), a special task force comprised of the RCMP, Edmonton and Calgary Police Services.
- Worked with ex-military and ex-secret service personnel in detailed investigation of digital crime.
- Designed, manufactured and supplied security checkpoint devices to Europol in Afghanistan.
- Received industry certifications from HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Symantec, Bitdefender, SonicWALL, Fortinet to name a few.
- Members of YEGSEC, a community of IT professionals, focused on technology security, cyber crime and use protection.