How to Bolster Individual and Team Resilience and Productivity (for entrepreneurial leaders)
Friday, January 24 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
It’s that time of year where we are making New Year’s resolutions. This year, if you want to be healthy and productive, resilience is a skill you need to learn. In this interactive workshop, learn the following:
- Develop an understanding of stress on a continuum
- Develop an understanding of resilience and how it impacts productivity
- Be able recognize early signs and symptoms of distress in self and others
- Have usable tools and techniques to foster resilience and productivity for yourself and your team
- Take home a personal action plan to sustain resilience and productivity for yourself and your business
About your facilitator: Victoria Grainger, MBA, BPE
Victoria is a passionate advocate for the impact well-being has on individual, workplace and national performance. She is the founder of Wellness Works Canada, a national not-for-profit association that provides thought leadership, education, advocacy and certification dedicated to building healthy, high performing work cultures.
She has worked in the field of health promotion and population health for 20 years. Most of that time has been spent working with the public, not-for-profit and private organizations in developing, implementing and evaluating comprehensive workplace wellness strategies while advocating for the profound impact well-being has on performance. She has an MBA from the first online MBA program in the world, Athabasca University, and a Bachelor of Physical Education, from the University of Alberta.