We are excited to welcome you back, in-person at the ATB Entrepreneur Centre for this session!
Is this you?
You are wearing multiple hats in your organization:
1. The Visionary – the IDEA generator; the hunter for ideas, opportunities, and solutions to big problems.
2. A Leader – producing change and movement in the organization; working on the business.
3. A Manager – producing order and consistency in the organization; working in the business.
But what makes for a great Visionary, Leader and Manager?
And how do you tailor your roles and responsibilities so that you are doing what you love to do and are great at.
FREE YOURSELF UP!
• Understand the roles of Visionaries, Leaders and Managers.
• Clarify the desired outcomes from the Visionary, Leader and Manager.
• Know and grow your tendencies to become great Visionaries, Leaders and Managers.
• Tailor your organization’s structure, functions and roles for success.
Daryl Mack will deliver a powerful 90-minute workshop session that will introduce you to key Visionary, Leadership and Management practices that will help you create accountability and results within your unique organization.
At the conclusion of this short workshop, you will also walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team will be able to take back into your business and implement immediately.
To register for this session click here
All in-person events, meetings and gatherings are able to take place but will follow the Government of Alberta COVID-19 public health measures that are in effect as of the date of the event.