Growth and Expansion: How To Best Grow Your Business
Tuesday, October 10 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
This is a session explaining the financial implications of growth of a business, tools and techniques to analyze and plan for growth, and the best times and best reasons to grow a business
- What are the best reasons to grow a business?
- When is the best time to grow a business?
- How do we plan for growth and expansion?
- What are the financial implications of growth?
- Will growing my business increase my profits?
- How much cash will we need to expand?
- What happens if we get unexpected growth?
- To be able to determine when business expansion makes sense
- To understand how to project growth and expansion and to know how to react when unexpected growth occurs
Speaker: Michael Andriescu
Michael Andriescu CPA, CGA started his Canadian career in oil and gas industry, moved into services, and not-for-profit. Currently, Michael is the Director of Finance and Administration at the Calgary Chamber and has played a significant role in revamping the Chamber’s operations and improving its financial performance. He has a deep passion for learning and mentoring coming from his family‘s deep roots in education: both his parents and grandparents were teachers. Michael has a degree in International Relations and has been a professional accountant since 2009. In his spare time, Michael enjoys kayaking and snow-shoeing.
***This is an intermediate-level workshop, but everyone is welcome!***