Financial Ratios and Why They Matter to Your Business
Friday, March 22 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
31 more seats available
In this basic session explaining the calculation and interpretation of financial ratios we will cover:
• How profitable is my business?
• How do my profits compare to the industry?
• What’s the trend in my profits?
• How quickly are we growing?
• Can we pay the bills?
• Can we pay the bank?
• Am I getting a return on my investment?
• To be able to calculate the key financial ratios for their business and
understand the meaning of the calculations
• To be able to interpret the results to better manage their business
About your Facilitator: Roxane Power, CPA, CA
Roxane maintains overall responsibility for risk management and internal audit function of Peace Hills Insurance. Working with the Risk Committee, Management, and Audit Committee, this role provides assurance that appropriate governance, risk and compliance programs are in place, effective and operational. Roxane designs, monitors and updates the processes, policies and procedures to identify and manage internal and external threats to the achievement of the organizational objectives all while maintaining compliance to applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
Bookings are closed for this event.