Entrepreneur Wallet – Managing Personal and Business Finances
Tuesday, February 4 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
54 more seats available
As an entrepreneur, managing your income can be daunting. How do you set up your personal and business finances for success?
In this workshop, attendees will learn:
- Budgeting for personal and business finances
- Managing debt
- How to protect your business
- Diversification in the Alberta economy
- Salaries vs. Dividends and how to pay yourself
- Retirement options for entrepreneurs
- Succession planning and why it matters
Join Brenden MacDonald to learn how to provide for the life you want now and down the road, and get to the bottom of paying yourself properly.
About the Speaker:
Brenden MacDonald is a Financial Advisor with ATB Financial. Brenden’s passion is ensuring you have a clear picture of you financial present and future with your goals being the driver of your plan.
Bookings are closed for this event.