Entrepreneur Mentorship Program – Intake for September 2018
Monday, August 20 - Thursday, August 30 | 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
Business Link and ATB Entrepreneur Centre invite you to participate during the first round of the Mentorship Program for Entrepreneurs starting September 12th until December 12th 2018.
If you have been in business for more than one year, have an existing clientele base and annual revenues, you may qualify to participate in this program and benefit from it by:
- Working 1 to 1 with an experienced Mentor from your industry that understand its specific business model and challenges
- Obtaining practical and useful advice from Mentors that have been entrepreneurs like you and that have gone through a similar process of launching a business
- Networking opportunities to meet service providers and other fellow entrepreneurs that are living a similar experience, so you may help each other and build a community of support
- Compiling an action plan to be implemented after completing the program
- Accessing the entrepreneurial services and support offered by ATB Entrepreneur Centre and Business Link
Targeted industries are: Retail, online business, manufacturing, technology, consulting, personal services, trades & construction, real estate, restaurant & cafes, international business.
This is a FREE program that will require time to meet with your mentor and to attend events.
In order to apply, please complete the Application Form by registering in eventbrite, a representative from ATB Entrepreneur Centre or the Business Link will contact you for a telephone interview to complete the selection process.
For any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org