Digital Marketing, what you should know
Tuesday, January 14 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
Join the team from Postmedia as they walk you through digital marketing and all of the things you should know if you are on it right now. In this 1 hour session they will cover:
- The three stages of the marketing funnel.
- How it relates to digital marketing.
- Local Search Optimization.
- Why this is important for businesses. No matter what stage you are at.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- What it means and why you should do it
- Terminology for social media and digital marketing.
- What do some of these terms mean?
- Your business’s website.
- How to better build your audience using your website.
- Social media metrics. What you should focus on.
About your facilitator: Chivon Sterling
Chivon is a strong ambassador in Edmonton, building meaningful and strong client relationships while sharing the value and benefit of Postmedia in the position of Media Advertising Consultant. Chivon possesses over 17 years of building client relationships and business development experience gained through employment with Not-for-Profit and For-Profit organizations.
Chivon currently volunteers as Director of Operations for NexGen Basketball Club. That has grown to become a successful basketball club in Edmonton. Players within the club compete across North America, and many players have gained the skill set and visibility to make NCAA teams, CIS teams, and various college teams.
Chivon also serves as a Director for the Bredin Centre for Learning Board. Chivon believes that it is important to volunteer where you can and give back where people need it, because unfortunately not everyone is afforded the same opportunities in life.