Credit 101: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Tuesday, April 30 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
45 more seats available
This session will be covering the basics of personal credit, and it’s importance to yourself and your business.
- What is credit?
- What is an average, good, and bad credit score?
- What affects my score positively?
- What affects my score poorly?
- How can I check my credit?
- How can I correct my score?
- Credit Myths and FAQ’s.
- To have a basic holistic understanding of credit
The Speaker: Talia Murchie
Talia is a born and raised Calgarian. She obtained her Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Mount Royal University. While in University she founded and ran her own startup, which was pushed through two business accelerators, and had a successful crowdfunding campaign. Talia now works for ATB Financial on their ATB360 team, which provides entrepreneurs with business solutions and advice digitally. Talia enjoys mentoring students, and can be found fly fishing on the bow river.