Take Control of your Business Cash Flow
Wednesday, March 4 | 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
ATB Financial, Beaverlodge
The main cause of business shutdown is the lack of cash flow not of good ideas. Often times entrepreneurs get frustrated over their business finances because they don’t understand the impact that some financial decisions have on their cash flow, how to interpret the financial health of their business or how to make better informed financial decisions.
Therefore, it is vital for any entrepreneur to have a good understanding of their cash flow, cash cycle and ways to improve the financial health of their business. We will go over some examples to explain these important concepts in a simple way. Below is a list of some of the topics to be covered:
– Revenue, cash flow and profit, what is the difference?
– Cash flow: how to forecast and improve it
– Cash cycle: what is it and how to calculate it
– The effects of accounts receivables and accounts payables on your cash flow
– How to collect money faster
– How to make better investment decisions using your cash flow
About your Facilitator: Ricardo Flores, ATB Entrepreneur Centre
In his role as entrepreneur strategist, Ricardo helps entrepreneurs validate their business idea, ease their startup process, plan and make better informed business decisions. He moved to Grande Prairie two years ago, and he enjoys everything sports related and community events.