Breaking the Ice on Business Plans (ATB Place – Pop Up)
Monday, June 10 | 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Pop-up ATB Place
29 more seats available
Take part in this workshop that will provide you with tangible steps to get your business plan started, confidently talk about your business idea and connect you to a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs. If you’re serious about getting your start-up business off the ground or taking it to the next level, you need to be here. We’ll be digging into the following 3 topics:
- Your offer- How to talk about your product/service in a meaningful way that will drive conversion
- Customers- How to identify them and where to find them
- Money- How much money do you need to get a business off the ground? We’ll explore this by learning about how a cashflow works, and how to accurately build one
This workshop series is for you if you:
- Have a strong business idea to flesh out OR recently launched
- Are looking for a strategy and roadmap on next steps for your business
- Want an opportunity for coaching as you launch
- Are looking for some financing to get started and two years of mentorship in conjunction
About your facilitator:
Hussam Tungekar heads up Futurpreneur Canada’s Alberta team. He has a passion for nurturing economic empowerment in our community. His background in digital marketing and strategic business development, in both corporate and non-profit organizations, are his key strengths when it comes to helping young businesses succeed. Hussam’s side hustle is in Strategic Communications consulting, providing services to an international group of clients.
Bookings are closed for this event.