Basics and Beyond – Personal Income Tax Deductions and Credits
Tuesday, March 6 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
- Renew knowledge about various income that needs to be reported; deductions and credits available to be claimed on 2017 income tax and benefit return.
- Learn about new service enhancements as well new changes to the personal tax credits available for 2017.
- Learn about the personal tax deadlines, penalties and interest charged on failure to report income.
- A look at personal tax rates for various income levels.
- Learn about Important Information reported on Notice of Assessment after taxes are filed.
**Seminar is ideal for individuals/sole proprietors/business owners who need to file personal taxes:**
The Speaker: Vartika Satija
Vartika Satija, CPA, CA is a Calgary based independent professional accountant that provides professional services to Individuals, Sole proprietors, Small businesses and Non-for profits. Her passion is to partner up with individuals and businesses to provide ongoing guidance tailored towards their unique financial and tax requirements to help them grow and achieve their goals. Her intensive experience includes personal and corporate tax compliance, tax planning, and other business consulting and who have been involved in all sorts of businesses such as manufacturing, professional services, constructions, retail, restaurants, real estate, etc.