Basics and Beyond – Personal Income Tax Deductions and Credits
Tuesday, March 3 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
This seminar is ideal for individuals/sole proprietors/business owners who need to file personal taxes:
- Renew knowledge about various income that needs to be reported; deductions and credits available to be claimed on 2019 income tax and benefit return.
- Learn about new service enhancements as well new changes to the personal tax credits available for 2019.
- Learn about the personal tax deadlines, penalties and interest charged on failure to report income.
- A look at personal tax rates for various income levels.
- Learn about Important Information reported on Notice of Assessment after taxes are filed.
About the Speaker:
Vartika Satija, CPA, CA is an independent designated professional accountant, striving to work with small businesses to educate and provide a financial check up of their business. Her passion is to partner up with Sole Proprietors, Small Businesses and Non for Profits to provide ongoing guidance towards their unique Accounting and Tax requirements. Her mission is to ensure that small businesses are well educated and informed about the best tax and accounting practices to be able to manage their cash flows and utilize in the best possible ways that will help to grow their business, achieve their financial goals and make a difference in the community. Her intensive experience includes personal and corporate tax compliance, tax planning, and other business advisory and who have also been involved in all sorts of businesses such as manufacturing, professional services, constructions, retail, restaurants, real estate, etc.