A Map to Innovation
Monday, April 29 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Calgary
33 more seats available
Imagine navigating a new city without your GPS. You would be lost! A Map to Innovation is your GPS to building a new business, creating or improving an existing product, or growing your current business thru innovation. If you are an entrepreneur starting a new business, an existing one looking to grow your business or enter a new market, or an intrapreneur who is building products and innovations within the corporate setting, this workshop will make it easy to successfully navigate this new area and give you the confidence to find your way!
The Speaker: Meeja Jalandon
Meeja is an Executive and Business coach at Coaching + Innovation and who loves supporting entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs succeed in business and in life. Meeja has always been fascinated with imagining and executing improvements in her environment, which led her to study engineering. As a “numbers person”, Meeja was drawn to banking and finance. It was there that she gained corporate management experience and polished her skills to support small business and entrepreneurial development and operation. Several career highlights provide her credence in coaching you:
- Entrepreneur and small business owner
- Chaired strategic committee responsible for strengthening the culture of corporate innovation; Senior Vice President and Head of Corporate Banking
- 20 years Executive Banking experience with Citibank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation and Unionbank; customer service, operations, sales, credit, relationship management, and product development
- Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice Chairman and CEO at RCBC; experience and perspective of working at the highest management levels
- Financial Planning Head IBM Daksh (IBM Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary)
Tags: alberta entrepreneurs, innovation
Bookings are closed for this event.