Understanding what you as the business owner do naturally that supports your business growth and what holds your business back – Series part 3
Tuesday, October 15 | 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
ATB Entrepreneur Centre, Edmonton
17 more seats available
Having your business be a success without a doubt requires three building blocks:
- Understanding the DNA of your business and the customer/client it serves
- Understanding the specific challenges associated with your business’s stage of growth and what to do about it.
- Understanding what you as the business owner do naturally that supports your business growth and what holds your business back.
Having all three building blocks aligned and working for almost guarantees business success.
Join us for this three part series where we explore building your blocks for success.
October 15: Part 3 – Understanding what you as the business owner do naturally that supports your business growth and what holds your business back.
- Understanding three core components that make you a business success or failure and what to do about it.
- What specific skills you need to be successful.
- Know how to find the perfect employee(s) and how to keep them.
Register for all 3 in the series:
About your facilitator: Bruce Baker
With over 21-years of industry experience, Bruce has worked with Fortune 50 and Fortune 500 companies in a broad range of industries. Bruce’s work today focuses on working closely with business owners, new entrepreneurs and CEOs alike in growing their business.
Bruce holds a Masters degree in Industrial Psychology and is a behavioural business strategist, coach and change agent with a broad skill-set in business operational design, planning and execution. He has had his most significant success in supporting businesses in leveraging their Human capital asset – their people.
Bruce has turned failing companies around and has helped stable and mature businesses manage and leverage the benefits of their growth to surpass yearly projections. All of this has been accomplished through the unique and innovative process of “business building”, untangling the unnecessary complexity in traditional business coaching and consulting, into a simplistic, yet sophisticated business practice.
Your time with Bruce will provide you with a new perspective about how to view your business; its strengths, vulnerabilities and the necessary action items to achieve success.
Bookings are closed for this event.